Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dad And Technology!

My Father is a doctor in a small town. He has had a cell phone for awhile, so that the hospital can reach him when needed. Then he caught on to the texting trend. He uses that to keep up with his friends and us kids. We text at least once everyday. He even puts minutes on my tracphone so we can keep in touch. Then one night I got a text from him asking if I was on "twitter." I laughed so hard that night my side hurt. I had just learned what twitter was by watching "THE VIEW." I signed up to see what all the fuss was about. So I followed him. He doesn't update it often but at least he can say he has a twitter account! Just the fact that my dad signed up for it was funny. Now he is on Facebook! He loves it and so do I. My Dad the "Tech Dad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment