Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tv Addiction

Okay, so I am a self proclaimed Television Addict! It was passed down to me from my mother. She quotes TV sitcoms in almost every conversation, if she gets the chance. Ha ha! She often gets teased about it. However I am finding that I am doing that more and more. Shh, don't tell mom! I have a DVR(Digital Video Recorder) and it is always full! I don't know how I am going to manage when football season comes around and Jesse wants me to record games!! :( I will have to remember a lesson I learned in kindergarten, SHARING! The Sad thing is I have passed this TV addiction on to my son. He is addicted to my dvr now. It works because he doesn't have to watch his fave shows when there live, and with a short attention span I can fast forward commercials. So hey, just realized I already share it with him! That's pretty good isn't it? Well I guess a few football games on there wont be so bad!


Favorite Shows Of Mine
  • Army Wives
  • Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood
  • All My Children
  • One Life To Live
  • General Hospital
  • The View
  • The Mom Show
Zack's Fave Shows
  • Handy Manny
  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • Arthur
  • Barney
  • Winnie The Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment